1. UNAPOLOGETIC PREACHING: Proclaiming the authority of God’s Word without apology.
"Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching (2 Tim. 4:2).
2. UNAFRAID WITNESS:Sharing the good news of Jesus with boldness.
"And also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains, that I may declare it boldly, as I ought to speak" (Eph. 6:19-20).
3. UNASHAMED WORSHIP: Lifting high the name of Jesus through worship.
"God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth" (John 4:24).
4. UNCEASING PRAYER: Believing firmly in the power of prayer.
"Praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints" (Eph. 6:18).
5. UNCOMMON COMMUNITY: Sharing life together.
“Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up” (Eccl. 4:9-10)!