The greatest decision you will ever make is the decision to commit your life to Christ. God loves you and wants you to be an active part of your life each and every day! The Providence family is committed to you. We are here to help you become a fully devoted follower of Jesus Christ.
Since making your decision today, you may be asking yourself, “Now what?” Let me make it simple for you.
- Read the Bible. Begin by reading the Gospel of John. God will begin to speak to you through His Word. If you do not have a Bible or cannot afford one, please let me know and we would be happy to provide one for you.
- Talk to God in prayer. All you have to do is to begin a conversation with Him as you would a friend. Talk to Him about what you feel, your concerns, dreams, etc. Also, be still and give Him a chance to speak to you though impressions and thoughts.
- Share your decision with someone. Let your friends and family know how Christ has changed your life.
- Be water baptized. Jesus commanded us to be water baptized to solidify our commitment to Him through a public declaration of our faith. Our baptism service will be held the first Sunday in June during the morning worship service.
- Get involved in a local church. If you don’t already have a church that you call home, we invite you to join us at Providence Baptist Church. Each weekend you will grow as you engage in worship and learn practical teaching from the Bible. A great way to get started on your spiritual journey is by attending Starting Point. Check out the Starting Point link on our webpage for our next session